Are you an Accounts Payable Specialist? Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Check out this incredible new opportunity!
PrideStaff Financial has partnered with our North Dallas client in search of an AP Specialist to join their growing organization! The Accounts Payable Specialist position is a temp to hire role and is ready to be filled immediately!Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure outstanding AP transactions are reconciled in a timely and accurate manner in order to ensure prompt payment to vendors.
- Ensure chargebacks and credits are reconciled in a timely manner.
- Resolve outstanding issues that prevent supplier payments.
- Coordinate discussions with suppliers to ensure suppliers are updated on any disputed items or reasons for non payment.
- Recognize possible entry errors and bring them up to management in order to ensure proper training is given to these individuals. This will minimize entry errors that may cause re-work.
- Participate in accounts payable projects as designated by Manager. The arena would vary from project to project.
- Ensure proper document retention for research and reference.
- Ability to work closely with others as a team player with a positive attitude, willingness to help others and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under well under pressure and meet deadlines set-forth by Management including but not limited to Month End Close activities.
- Previous full cycle AP experience including 3 way match and vendor reconciliation
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Window software skills
- Understanding of vendor billing document types- direct billing, stock billing, chargebacks and credits.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, follow established policies and procedures and willingness to learn new duties.
- High attention to detail, accuracy and ability to work in a high volume environment.
- Ability to understand AP flow and ensure resolution meets company guidelines/procedures.
PrideStaff Financial (North Dallas location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider. Our employees enjoy the following:
A professional, supportive team environment
Representation to North Dallas top employers
Full medical benefits package
Dedicated consultants that provide industry insights & resources to ensure continued career development