Job Location: United States : New Jersey : Whippany
* Support Director of Hotel Asset Management in managing a portfolio of owned and JV hotels to maximize the value of the assts while ensuring conformance with established standards and investment objectives.
* Review and analyze monthly operating performance of hotel assets in detail to include P&L statements, market data, brand metrics, guest loyalty feedback and sales performance.
* Participate in the planning an execution of capital projects and renovations.
* Assist with legal-related issues include retail leases, joint venture agreements, license agreements, management agreements, etc.
* Conduct benchmarking analyses against other hotels to help identify areas of improvement for the individual properties.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
* Strong analytical and computer skills, with an emphasis on MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
* Ability to multi-task various projects to hard deadlines, including prioritizing and time-managing recurring duties and ad hoc tasks as they arise.
* Bachelor s degree with preferences of a Master s degree.
* Focus in hotel administration and/or real estate.
* 5 years of hotel operating and/or financial experience.
Number of Openings
At MetLife, we re leading the global transformation of an industry we ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 108531
Associated topics: chief investment officer, finance director, financial director, general operational manager, manage, operation, president, recruit, senior director, staff