The Data Analyst is responsible for the support of ATM monitoring and the dispatching system. The Data Analyst will support the Support Center and other Operational teams while providing business analysis to drive sound strategic decisions and provides visibility into emerging trends and issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze large data sets of ATM and performance information using SQL, and other analytics software tools.
- Collect, organize and interpret statistical information for the Operations department using queries and data fields for analysis.
- Drive the development of process and tools to improve overall ATM and internal team performance.
- Create detailed reports and graphic representations for customer presentations using Microsoft Power Query, Power BI, PowerPivot and SQL Server Programming. Also preferred experience with:
- PowerQuery Language
- R Programming Language
- Advise IT as necessary on behalf of Operations for all data needs or issues.
- Responsible for overseeing Operations' data administrative activities in Device Manager.
- FISERV's Device Manager Product for ATM monitoring and dispatching service
- SQL Server
- Non Structured Data Methods (Splunk, Hadoop)
- Microsoft Office suite including Project, Visio, Excel Power PI
- Microsoft SharePoint
- SMS texting for service providers
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors degree required in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field.
- 2 years experience in SQL Server programming or equivalent programs.
- MS SQL Server and SSRS report creation and data mining skills required.
- Solid proficiency in Excel Power BI and Access including PowerPivot, Power View.
- Strong customer service skills in a high paced environment.
- Understanding of database structures and processes.
- Curious mind that looks at big picture in requirements gathering and process improvement.
- Knowledgeable in fundamentals of statistics and data analysis techniques.
- Self-motivated and strong passion for data and its applications in driving sound business decisions.
- Ability to function well within a team environment and comfortable with periodic redirection.
- Must be able to successfully pass all applicable background screening tests.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Associated topics: data engineer, data integration, data integrity, data manager, data management, data scientist, data warehouse, database administrator, erp, mongo database