1. The Inventory Clerk is responsible for performing all duties within standard operating procedures in the stockroom, including picking parts, inventory transactions, processing shop order receipts, stocking material, movement of material when necessary, receiving, stockroom maintenance, including location and lot control.
2. All basic shipping functions.
3. Other duties as may be assigned within the general scope of this position and those positions at a lower grade level.
Skills and Education required:
Must be skilled & experienced at using a PC in a Windows environment.
Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
Prior work experience in shipping, receiving & inventory process
* This is a union position*
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.