Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Deputy Director Visualization and Reporting
Your tasks and responsibilities
Deputy Director Visualization and Reporting are to:
* Identify visualization and reporting needs of business users, develop and own end-user vision, working closely within BU, Sales and CBI organization, with emphasis on creating reporting and visualization suite;
* Develop Visualization and reporting strategy to meet the needs of the organization;
* Translate business needs into business requirements, partnering with CBI, Sales Operations and BU Business Operations;
* Provide performance metric to measure and improve effectiveness of the salesforce and brand performance;
* Track leading indicator and KPI to inform operational and business decision;
* Visualize data and translate relevant performance metrics for operational effectiveness;
* Translate business requirements into design, data and specifications managing IT and related vendors;
* Execution of routine Ad-hoc reporting and visualization;
* Manage a reporting expert, understanding the limitations and performance related issue and managing around these.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
* BA/BS with at least 5 years of overall experience;
* Experience working within the US Pharma industry, developing centralized data & reporting strategies for specialty products;
* Understanding of marketing data and sales data;
* Understanding of logistics & distribution processes for specialty products;
* Understanding and experience with Tableau and SQL;
* Ability to quickly build relationships and operate in teams.
* MBA or MS;
* Oncology, MS, orphan drugs.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the \"Passion to Innovate\" and the \"Power to Change\", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Country: United States
Career Level Student Entry Level Professional
Associated topics: acquisition, agent, business, consultant, director, expert, head, manager, specialist, strategist