Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Deputy Director Brand Marketing - Hematology
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Deputy Director Brand Marketing - Hematology, are to:
* Manage content development and secure LMR approval for HCP and patient non personal promotional materials and tools related to branded and unbranded initiatives;
* Lead and implement key non personal promotional initiatives across patient and HCP audience;
* Manage Hemophilia Patient programs, including meeting coordination, content development, stakeholder engagement, agency and contract management;
* Manage Patient Congresses including booth design and layout, events and activities, tools and premiums;
* Manage logistics and activities related to other key patient meetings and events such as Patient Panels and Advisory Boards;
* Collaborate with Hematology Field team with relation to local advertising and program opportunities, and processing of local sponsorships;
* Collaborate with digital team to assure that branded and unbranded activities are consistent with brand goals (websites, social medial engagement);
* Collaborate with key Patient Associations and external thought leaders to execute partnership programs and or advertising activities;
* Act as key point of contact and manage day-to-day activities for patient creative agencies.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
* Bachelor's degree;
* 5 years marketing or business experience in pharma, biotech, or healthcare industry;
* Sound understanding of brand management principles, tactics and expertise in marketing strategies;
* Experience in advertising, promotion, and experience with policies and practices within the US industry;
* Strong multi-tasking and organization skills to manage and prioritize multiple unrelated projects at once;
* Highly creative, self-directed, able to define and pursue goals and functions effectively on interdepartmental teams.
* Masters with 3+ years or PharmD with 2+ years;
* Marketing experience.
Demostic relocation assistance is offered on this role.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the \"Passion to Innovate\" and the \"Power to Change\", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Country: United States
Career Level Student Entry Level Professional